Online Title Loan Lenders California
Saturday 3rd June, 2017
Online Title Loans – A Summary of Loan Lenders in California
A title loan is a short-term loan with a high-interest rate that gives applicants money fast when they need it most. The requirements will depend on the state one lives in as well as the company they apply to. Applicants are required to bring a free and clear title, government-issued ID, vehicle registration, current automobile insurance coverage and proof of income to apply.
There are a variety of title loan lenders in the state of California, here are a few of our favorites.
1. Title Max – With locations in 16 states including California, Title Max offers competitive rates and same day cash. They even accept motorcycle titles for collateral. Some loan applications may require a credit check in the state of California. As one of the nation’s largest title lending company, they have offered countless title loans to applicants since 1998.
2. Check Into Cash: With locations across the United States, this title lending company offers title loans as well as payday loans, online payday loans, installment loans (including online), flex loans and line of credit.
3. RPM Lenders: With locations in both North and Southern California, this title lender offers up to $15,000 (slightly lower than the max of $25,000 in the state). They do not perform credit checks with applicants with current proof of income. They state that their application process takes 30 minutes or less.
4. TrueFinancial.com: Offering easy, convenient and fast title loans in California, they offer loans that can be funded in an hour or less. With low maximum APR's, their title loans are typically two to three years, making them longer than short-term loans. There is no automatic renewal either. They typically offer 60% of the wholesale value of the vehicle being used for collateral. They accept refinances and will even help borrowers pay off their loan early to save on interest.
5. Net Lender: This title lender allows applicants to apply online taking just 20 minutes or less. Their auto title loans are based on the equity of the vehicle used as collateral. Their hassle-free process allows customers to get money fast when they need it most. Receiving money can take up to 24 hours with their process.
6. Turbo Title Loan: This lender has a maximum APR of 35.99% or 3% monthly on their California title loans. They are 100% online and do not have a location. There are no prepayment penalties, meaning you can pay back the loan quicker and don’t have to worry about paying the interest.
7. City Loan: Applications are done over the phone and are recommended with those with poor credit. They claim to have money ready in minutes of receiving a completed and approved title loan application.
Choose one of these professional title lenders in California today when you need cash fast! Unlock the value in your vehicle with a title loan.